Building within Stonecutters Ridge
Stonecutters Ridge has successfully released and sold all 904 lots within the development.
For resales within the development, contact Simon Hagarty at Urban Land and Housing on 1800 667 626.
At Stonecutters Ridge, we welcome any builder you choose to build your new dream home; the options are endless.
To ensure that homes maintain a cohesive appearance and maximize the lot’s potential, Stonecutters Ridge has Design Guidelines for buyers to follow when designing their home.
Submitting your Building Plans for Approval
Follow These Steps to Ensure the Efficient Approval of Your New Home
1) Ensure you are referencing the correct guidelines (see below), corresponding to your stage of the Stonecutters Ridge subdivision development.
2) If any part of the Design Guidelines is unclear, seek clarification from our design guideline reviewer, Linda Babic at email@example.com
3) Have your designer prepare your plans for approval.
4) Check that your documentation set has all the correct information
5) Submit the complete set of documentation to either:
E-mail: Attn: Stonecutters Ridge Building Review Committee to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Design Approval Request (Insert lot number)
Attn: Stonecutters Ridge Building Review Committee Medallist Golf Holdings Pty Limited Level 7, 50 Martin Place SYDNEY NSW 2000
PLEASE NOTE: You must you use email@example.com NOT firstname.lastname@example.org , the .com.au address is no longer in use.
For more information, please download a copy of the current guidelines for each release.
Stonecutters Ridge Building Plans and Approvals – Please contact the ‘Building Review Committee at email@example.com
For Neighbour Information Regarding Fences – Please contact Blacktown City Council
For Land and Homes Sales – Please contact Simon Hagarty at Urban Land and Housing on 1800 667 626 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To Sell You Property Within The Estate – Please contact Simon Hagarty at Urban Land and Housing on 1800 667 626 or email@example.com
For All Other General Enquiries – Please contact Simon Hagarty at Urban Land and Housing on 1800 667 626 or firstname.lastname@example.org